Everyone one of us desires for that special someone to love us and be loved by us. Here are some questions for you to ask yourself whether the person you are seeing is the “one.” :
1. Am I loved?
2. Am I respected?
3. Am I free to be me and do I feel free in this relationship?
4. Do we honor God?
5. Do we have common life goals? Are we both going in the right direction or are we going the opposite direction?
6. Can we problem solve? Are we able to solve conflicts together and not be at each other’s throat and look over the least
7. Are we friends? Are we able to be friends?
8. Do I care? Do we genuinely care for each other?
In summation, you can make a good decision based upon some of these questions that I’ve listed. If this person is the one, then you’d want to be able to accept the person’s wound. You want to be a part of his or her healing process because you care for that individual.
” Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” ~Proverbs 3: 5-6
~all credits goes to Steve Arterburn http://newlife.com/broadcasts/meet-the-hosts/steve